What is Chemical Peel?
A chemical peel is a facial skin-resurfacing procedure, useing a chemical solution applied it to the skin to remove the top layers of the skin.
This technique improve the appearance of the skin on the face, neck or hands. The chemical solution is applied to the skin then causes the skin to exfoliate and eventually peel off.
The treatment is used to improve age spots, fine lines and wrinkles, freckles and moderate skin discoloration
Light flaking, irritation, and peeling usually occur for a few days after light peels. It can take up to six weeks for skin to return to its normal appearance following a medium chemical peel. Deep chemical peels are closer in nature to a surgical treatment—patients are usually asked to rest their skin for two weeks before they're able to resume normal activities or wear makeup. Skin may remain red in appearance for up to three months.
How Chemical Peel work?
All chemical peels remove outer layers of the skin, though how many layers depends on the intensity of the peel. After a healing period, which also varies with the intensity level, skin is left feeling softer and smoother. Superficial issues such as acne or acne scars, fine lines and wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation should be improved, if not completely corrected. And because chemical peels sweep away complexion-dulling dead skin cells, they leave faces with a radiant glow.
- Treat wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging
- improve the appearance of mild scars
- Treat certain types of acne
- promoting sleep
- improving circulation
- Enables skincare products used at home to be more effective because a peel can remove several layers of skin build-up and congestion, allowing products to penetrate deeper into the skin.
- Top 5 things you didn’t know about Kevi February 11, 2020
- Shape Your Eyebrows With Kevi Estheticians February 11, 2020
- Smile All Your Stay At Kevi’s January 28, 2020
- The importance of facial January 27, 2020
- Vegan Facial Fort Lauderdale September 7, 2019
- The Importance of Energy September 6, 2019
- Lunch Break Massage & Facial Combo March 10, 2019
- Membership benefits April 11, 2017