What is Microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion is a simple, quick, and painless cosmetic treatment with quick downtime and the minimal risk this minimally invasive procedure renews your overall skin tone and texture.
It helps to stimulate the production of collagen, thereby helping skin rejuvenate. Age spots from photoaging will slowly be diminished, and the skin may become softer and smoother.
Microdermabrasion works by removing a few of the top layers of the skin called the stratum corneum.
Also, Microdermabrasion helps to improve the appearance of sun damage, wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, acne scarring, melasma, and other skin-related concerns and conditions.
Microdermabrasion encourages cell turnover, which can speed your skin’s ability to healing. This treatment is especially effective when stretching marks, hyperpigmentation, acne porn skin, and reducing skin aging.
How does Microdermabrasion work?
Our spa therapist uses the diamond microdermabrasion machine, which allows us to safely treat around your eyes and lip area.
The steps we take while conducting your Microderm facial starts by us.
- Cleansing your skin of any makeup is build up dirt after this cleanse we then.
- Exfoliate your skin, exfoliation is good for removal of dry/dead skin cells on the surface of the skin. Exfoliation helps skin problems, and also increases blood circulation, effectively unclogging your pores. Thus, in turn, helps you to achieve healthy and glowing skin after exfoliation.
- Steam time We then place your face under the steamer for 10-15mins depending on your skin type (needs), the steam from the steamer opens up your pores and helps loosen any buildup of dirt for a deeper cleanse.
- Opening up your pores can soften blackheads, making them easier to remove. We then tone your skin and get your skin ready for using the
Usage of Machine in a Microdermabrasion treatment
- Diamond tip microdermabrasion machine, diamond tip microdermabrasion machines are much softer than the crystal Microderm machine. With the Diamond tip wand is then abrade the surface of your skin. Diamond-tipped wands use a particle-free method that can yield greater results with less downtime this machine allows us to go closer to the eyes & lips which from experience we have found are the problem areas for a lot of clients. During this step, you will feel minor tugging on the skin. However, it's you needn't worry. Because it works on just the surface layers of the skin. Microdermabrasion isn't painful. During this time our technician will keep asking you if the pressure is fine, please be patient and respond as you need to work with us to control any scarring of your skin.
- Extraction we, generally, manually use tools to do this section of the facial. However, the pain of this can at times can be unbearable. So on request of the client, after just seeing the reaction of the client, we then can also use mechanical means to clear blackheads and any clogged or compacted pore.
- Mask this is step is the favorite for a lot of clients most people upgrade to the gold facial mask and the seaweed mask. Please tell the technician your choice before the start. These are add ons that will require you to pay extra. The mask sits on your face for 15-20mins and refines your skin pores increases hydration: brings moisture and hydration to dry and dehydrated skins, diminishes fine lines and even out skin tone.
- Hand and or neck massage is done by our technician while your relaxing with your mask on, feel free to ask about adding on foot massage.
- Warm Towel Is then use after your mask we gently clean your face, this a beautiful relaxing experience for most it not all clients.
- Sunscreen or moisturizer is then used to top off the experience when you see your before and after look, you are guaranteed to be please with the results.
What are the benefits of Microdermabrasion & how often should I get this treatment?
Human skin typically regenerates at approximately 30-day intervals, skin improvement with microdermabrasion is temporary and needs to be repeated at average intervals of two to four weeks for continued improvement. depending on your skin's tolerance and desired cosmetic effects.
Many people choose to start with weekly treatments for three sessions, then change to a monthly maintenance regimen.
- Stimulates collagen production to restore elasticity.
- Even Skin tone leaving a clearer and brighter complexion
- Reduce acne, blackheads, and breakouts
- unclogs pores
- reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps if you suffer from Hyperpigmentation
- Treat age spots and uneven pigmentation
- Fade stretch marks
The mild pinkness of the skin is the desired outcome and usually resolves within minutes to hours after microdermabrasion. In addition, mild exfoliation of the skin may occur as well.
Continuously apply moisturizer or ointment if exfoliation occurs. Clients may also experience mild sunburn-like sensation for a few days. Moreover, the liberal application of sunscreen and moisturizer is recommended as photosensitivity may be increased after treatment.
Tags: Microdermabrasion treatment near me, Microdermabrasion treatment at home, crystal ball microdermabrasion treatment