What is Chocolate Facial?
- Chocolate, with its high level of anti-oxidants, is great for your skin.
- The facial has anti-ageing properties.
- It imparts a healthy glow to your face.
- It takes care of blemishes and boosts the production of collagen.
- It softens and hydrates your skin so that wrinkles are kept at bay.
- Chocolate facial is known to suit almost every skin type and hence, you can benefit from this divine chocolatey experience, no matter what skin type you are blessed with.
Chocolate facial—a delectable skin treatment your skin (and taste buds) will love. ... From taking care of blemishes and boosting the production of collagen to hydrating your skin.
chocolate facials are simply gold! The good news is that chocolate facials suit almost every skin type.
Does chocolate facial work?
Yes chocolate contains a multitude of vitamins and minerals that help rejuvenate and refresh your face. Vitamins A, B1, C, D, and E, along with iron and calcium, hydrate and moisturize your skin. These nutrients slough away dead skin cells and leave you with a healthy glow. Copper, zinc, and iron increase oxygen and blood flow to your face, which protects your skin from tissue damage. Nutrient-rich cocoa soothes dry, rough, and blemished skin, causing your face to looker fresher and healthier.
A piece of dark chocolate can help reduce feelings of stress, and a facial application of dark chocolate can help reduce physical signs of stress. That is because cocoa can decrease the production of stress hormones, which leads to less collagen breakdown in the skin. As a result, your face will display fewer wrinkles and fine lines, as well as less acne. The skin will look tighter and more toned after being treated with a chocolate facial.
- Anti-ageing properties.
- Tones the skin increase elasticity
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines,
- Promoting sleep
- hydrate and moisturize your skin.